Monday, April 13, 2009

Entry 2901 4/01/2009

I am sad to report, Joseph met his demise today in the lab. He was a good assistant, even though he was a bit "funny". I had told him repeatedly ,"Joseph! You narcissistic idiot! I told you don't feed that thing after midnight. You never feed them after midnight!" Unfortunately, Joseph didn't wind the commemorative 1982 World's Fair (you got to be there!) pocket watch I gave him and lost track of time before he was devoured by my pet "Spike". Luckily for me I always have a my spare Prof. Paris Photon Gun of Impending Solar Flare Doom with me and stunned Spike, but was a little late to save poor Joe. I shall send his remains to his family this week, after I get some stamps from the post office. I wonder if they have any "Stamps of the Great Jenga Players" left?

Soon to be Ruler,

Prof. P

No comments: