Monday, April 13, 2009

Entry 2902 4/03/2009

Still look for new lab assistant. I posted an ad on this "craigslist" thing to try to find a new one.It reads, "Evil(only on Tuesdays)Mad(well slightly ticked) Scientist looking for new lab assistant. Prefer young, smart male with good hair and nice teeth. Must be versed in the biological, chemical, or mystic science and be good in latin and pole dancing. The job has some hazards like: Large reptiles,Lightening, Possible Time/Space displacement, Hot Oil(not the fun kind), Fire (happens a lot), and pole dancing. If interested, please send your resume or CV to this email. "
So apparently, most people who respond to my ad think I am joking or into some sort of weird, bizarre kink. Why would I, the great Professor Paris be online looking for someone to do the horizontal mambo with? The only reason I asked for a younger guy is because it qualifies me for a tax break under the new Mad Science Tax Code listed in the 2009 Obamanomacon. 

Prof. P

No comments: